Colleen Houck

“One heartbeat passed and then another, and the moment felt hot and frozen at the same time. Then he smiled, and it was sunshine and heat and unspoken promises wrapped in a single expression.” Tiger's Promise

Colleen's blog

• The Reawakened Tour!

July 17, 2015

My team has been very busy behind the scenes organizing everything for my upcoming tour and I’m so excited to finally be able to announce where I’m headed to promote the release of my new book, REAWAKENED!

Reawakened Tour

Those of you who follow me online know I just got back from San Diego Comic Con where I was able to give out 100 advanced reading copies of REAWAKENED thanks to my very generous publisher. What a cool pre-release stop that was!

THE US

My first stop in the US is my hometown.

SALEM, OREGON

Join me at the Salem Book Bin on Tuesday August 11th at 7:00 PM! There will be a Q&A and a raffle!

The Book Bin East
    2235 Lancaster Dr NE
    Salem, Oregon
    Phone: 971-600-3831

PORTLAND, OREGON

Join me at Powell’s City of Books on Wednesday August 12th at 7:00 PM for the REAWAKENED LAUNCH PARTY!
    There will be prizes, photo ops, and refreshments! You won’t want to miss it!

Powell’s Books at Cedar Hills Crossing
    3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
    Beaverton, OR 97005
    503-228-4651

Note: Signed copies of REAWAKENED are now available for preorder from Powell’s!

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

Join me at the Elliot Bay Book Company on Thursday August 13th at 7:00 PM!
    There will be prizes, photo ops, and refreshments! You won’t want to miss it!

Elliot Bay Book Company
    1521 10th Avenue
    Seattle, Washington 98122
    Telephone: (206) 624-6600
    Toll-free: 800-962-5311

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

Join me Wednesday, September 23rd at 7:00 PM for a King’s English book signing!

Viridian Events Center

8030 South 1825 West
    West Jordan, UT 84088

BOISE, IDAHO

Join me Saturday, September 26 from 9:30am – 4:30pm for the Boise Book Fest!

Get your tickets here! For a list of FAQ’s and to get more information, check out the Book Fest’s Facebook page.

Courtyard Boise West/Meridian

1789 S Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID, US

BRAZIL

It is so cool for me to finally, finally get to meet my fans from Brazil! I love you guys so much and it’s going to be such a thrill for me and my husband to travel around your beautiful country. For more details on my Brazil tour check out my publisher’s (Editora Arquerio’s) Facebook page. I am so lucky to be able to go to so many cities!

Colleen Houck Tour Brazil

If you don’t see your city listed, don’t despair. I already know I’m headed to the Tri-Cities area of Washington in the spring as well as Las Vegas for the RT Convention. If you want me to come to your city, leave a comment on the bottom of this blog post and maybe, just maybe we can try to fit in a few more or at least consider some new places for the RECREATED tour next fall.

This entry was posted in Conferences, Events, International Books, Reawakened, Travel.

25 Responses to The Reawakened Tour!

1. Gabrielle Moquin says:

Please come to Montreal ! I loved the Tigers serie! I can not wait to read Reawakened! Hope you have a beautiful day 🙂

2. Kate Pierson says:

I will be at the one in Salt Lake City! It’s in my hometown too! Do I need to buy a book before I come, or buy one there? What’s a Kings English Book Signing?

3. Júlia says:

Dear Collen,

I’d like you to come to my home town. It can be silly to say that your books changed my life. In the others book I didn’t feel what I feel for yours. I mean, it’s not like that my price will be wainting for me looking like a white or black tiger with blue or yellou eyes, ( but I really hope so that it really happens,who don’t? ) but to belive in yourself, the true love and the fight that you need to be with your heart when you lose it, or the fact to put your life in risks to protect who you love. I fall in love quickly and totaly when I read your book. Thanks for gift me whith this amainzing and fantastic books.
      I hope meet you and read your new book early, because I know that that book that youwrote is too magical like the others.
      I hope you be happy.
      I’m from Limeira-Sp and Campinas- Sp.

A fan’s hut to you…

Julia Rajaram

4. Jazza says:

It would be absolutely amazing if you were to come to Harrison, Arkansas. I love your books so much and am very excited for the release of Reawakened. I also can’t wait for the release of the Tiger’s Curse movie. I am uber excited. You have really inspired me with your Tiger’s Curse series. I even am trying to write my own book thanks to you and your amazing books.

5. EmilyCrowell says:

Orlando Florida? All your stops are on the west coast (so there’s no way I could go *sobs*) but a stop on in the eastern U.S. would reach a lot more fans! It would mean so much- I’ve loved your books since Tiger’s Curse first came out, and I’m so excited for Reawakened (and it would be SO COOL to meet you and get my treasured copies signed!) Thanks for opening up to suggestions 🙂
      Fingers crossed!

6. Sandra Li says:

Please please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease come to Long Island, New York! I love your books and I have the whole Tiger’s Curse series! Plus, Long Island is awesome and we have awesome beaches and awesome food and you’ll love it here 🙂

7. Victoria Navarro says:

Colleen it would truly be amazing if you came to NYC or somewhere close to there. I have always wanted to meet you, but I can’t afford to fly out to one of your book signings or tours.Your books are so amazing. I re-read them constantly. I hope one day I will get to meet you in person and thank you for sharing all of your writing with us.

8. Elianna panos says:

I know you probably wont be able to considering it is out of your way but it would be awesome if you could come to Minnesota. But I understand if you cant.

9. Imasha says:

If possible in the future could you please visit Dubai? There are many book festivals and thousands of fans that would love to see you! I know I would be the first in line! 🙂

10. Isabel says:

You are my favorite author, and I am completely obsessed with your books. They’ve inspired me immensely, and even encouraged me to write my own books. I live in New Mexico, and I know that alot of people in the New Mexico/Arizona/Texas area would love for you to come here at some point! New Mexico is in the middle of that area-the perfect place to come :-). Thanks for being such an amazing author! I can’t wait for Reawakened to come out!!! I wish I could come to the launch party!

11. Kendall Rubel says:

I would love if u came to Evansville,IN! I love your books to death! If not could go to Louisville Ky or Indianapolis! Ur my favorite author 🙂

12. Josélia says:

Hello Colleen, I’d love you come to my town! It’s a small city in Brazil, but we love books. If you can, please come to Teresina. xoxo

13. Makaela Berube says:

Twin cities in Minnesota!!!! I love all your books. The stubborn guy and the stubborn girl!!! You are an amazing writer.

14. Emily says:

i know this is silly, but I just saw this post and it’s too late for me to see you in Portland! I hope you have another event soon in the Portland area,I live in Sherwood. Your books are my go-to whenever I want a good adventurous romance, and I would love to meet you! Writing a book would be amazing, and I would love to hear about your inspiration!
      Thanks!

15. Mikayla Vande Zande says:

I would love to come visit you but I live way out in the middle of no where out here in Southeast Minnesota (Rochester, MN). All of my favorite authors, including you, like to stick to your home areas every time and I never get to see who I really love. I would LOVE to go to a book signing with you! That would be a dream come true. Even I know a bunch of people who would love to go. With lots of Love!
      Mikayla