Colleen Houck

“Chapped rats and bats' wings, brandied worms and adders' stings, Goat's wool and owl's hoot, fish's tongue and dog's foot. Into the potion, all you go, add clockwork hearts, positioned so…" The Lantern's Ember

Colleen's blog

• Reignited Blog Tour!

January 24, 2017

Announcing the Reignited Blog Tour!

Reignited Prize Pack

For those of you who are ready for my next book, check out these tour stops. There are twelve Reignited prize packs up for grabs so you can get your hands on the book before anyone else.

Note: Each prize pack comes with a book, a heart scarab key chain, and a random assortment of goodies. Goodies may include candy, other books, makeup, Egyptian playing cards, and more! Enter during the blog tour and don’t forget to share the Reignited book trailer for a second chance to win! For more information on the book trailer contest, check out the

BOOK TRAILER POST!

What’s This Book About?

Preorder Reignited Today!

A sibling rivalry.
    A forbidden romance.
    A spell that changes everything.

In Heliopolis secrets abound and passions ignite as chaos rises.
    From the  New York Times  bestselling author of the Tiger’s Curse series and Reawakened comes a novella full of celestial marvel, passion, betrayal, and evil that will grow to reign over humanity forever.

Before Lily and Amon met, before the cosmos was in chaos and needed three brave brothers to fight off evil, there were four siblings who helped rule the earth.

Each sibling had a special gift. Osiris, the god of agriculture, helped mortals to grow and thrive in their natural environment. Isis, the goddess of creation, fostered health and wellness. Nephthys, the seer, was able to keep the balance between all living beings and the universe. But Seth, the youngest sibling, was left without any special powers. The Waters of Chaos, which granted each god’s talent, were running dry, and Seth was paying the price.

As time passed, however, Seth’s determination and willfulness resulted in a very special gift, one that should have granted him the ability to enact wondrous change. But Seth’s competitive childhood gave him a heart so cold and vacant that instead, his gift brought about great evil.

Seth was now the god of unmaking, the creator of disorder and destruction. And he was ready to seek his revenge, dominating all who got in his way.

Why Should I Read It?

Preorder Reunited Now!

On a personal note, I can tell you that Reignited is a must read. The reason I say that is the final book, Reunited, will make a lot more sense if you have read this one first. Reignited also contains the full length first chapter of Reunited, most of which was edited out of the actual book. But, there is some really good background material in there from the perspective of the villain, Seth. You don’t want to miss it. Trust me. =) You get to see Isis and Osiris fall in love as well, which is pretty epic. And for those of you who want to know more about the Seth animal, it’s all explained here. I’ll see you on the tour and watch out for the final book in the series, Reunited, which will come out August 2017!

THE REIGNITED OFFICIAL BLOG TOUR!

To see it larger, simply click on the image below or you can check out the tour announcement on JeanBookNerd.com.

Need more?

Check out the Reignited book trailer. Share it all month long for a chance to get your hands on an advanced reading copy!

Thanks so much for reading!

Colleen

This entry was posted in Reignited, Reunited.

21 Responses to Reignited Blog Tour!

1. Elyaas says:

Dear Colleen,
      My name is Elyaas and I’m a senior in high school. I am currently working on my senior project. I was wondering if you would like to be my mentor for this.
      Sincerely, a young author

2. Jordan Paulson says:

hello, my name is Jordan.
      I was wondering if you ever have felt bad about your writing?
      my grammar is horrid and often times my friend who is a grammar nazi puts me down for it. I love writing but lately I’ve not had the energy to write, i feel as though it isn’t good enough. I’m not the best writer out there and i know that but at times i feel like I’m not good enough to even write.I look back at what I have written and feel so much disappointment in myself because of how badly written it is. Have you ever had this problem? How can i change this?
      ~ A huge fan.

• Hi Jordan, Every writing goes through moments when they feel down about their work and every writer has at least one weakness. But do you love it? Is it your passion? If so, you can learn to overcome imperfections and you will get better and better over time. I have learned a ton about grammar and writing simply by working with editors. As I study their careful comments, I learn. Also reading a lot helps.

3. Vitoria says:

Hi Colleen!
      I love your books, mainly The books about The tiger. I read your book already two times, bug I Know Thaysa until The end of my live I Will read it more tham one milion of time.
      I’d like to know when the third book of The sage of egypt Will arribe in Brazil, because i’m very anxious tô read it.
      And i’d like tô thank you per your work that is very excelent. I love write and if one dai I write a book I Will Pütz that one of my inspirations was your book.
      When Will be your next tour um Brazil?

Bye, Vitória.

P.S. If I write something wrong it because I still learn english.

• Thank you Vitoria. Your English is great! I don’t know when the next Egypt book will be out in Brazil but both Reignited and Reunited are coming and Tiger’s Dream too! I hope you love them. I’m not sure when I will come to Brazil again. Hopefully, not too long.

• Laura Kallahan says:

Amen! I need to meet you next time you go to Brazil. T-T Everything went wrong before ç-ç I’ll make a passion-fruit cheesecake to you <3

4. ROSE says:

HIIII!!
      My name is Rose and I just have to say…
      I LOVE your Tiger’s series!!!❤ I have read the entire series twice and I just really need to know… when Tiger’s Dream is being released in Canada???

• Rachel says:

You just made my year. 😀 Tiger’s Curse is by far my favourite series.

Do you ever come to Canada for signings? I’d go in a heartbeat if ya came to Ottawa. 🙂

Also, I’d like to let you know that you will forever be my favourite writer. Everything in the Tiger’s Curse struck me. All my favourite thing’s were in those books. The way you write is incredible, I struggle to put the book down. AND do you have any posters, shirts, bookmarks or keychains? Lol, I’d like to buy the all. Thanks!!

5. Blythe Alexandra says:

These books were a dream.I love the Egyptian myths used in this series, and I loved how I knew the Myths Amon was talking about. I love all things Egyptian and that made the whole reading experience 100% better. I love the way the story was written and I appreciate that you made the protagonist relateable and real. These books were amazing and I loved them. Your stories inspire me to keep writing and follow my passion for writing books. I’m so excited for Reignited and Reunited to come out. Thank you so much Colleen and from the bottom of my heart I thank you for writing these books.

6. shy says:

Hello, i just wanted to let you know i think your imagination is beautiful. Also im dying for tigers. Dream to come out. When? Also i too am a self published author although i did not have an editor. I was wandering of maybe when your not extremely busy if you wouldn’t mind , when your time is not so cramped of course, if you might read through it and tell me what you think? Its called Celtic magic by shy Michelle and can be found on amazon. I also wanted to let you know that since reading your books i now having tigers all over my house , much to the dismay of my husband lol. Thank you you writing provides a much needed distraction from the stresses pic every day life and truly whisks me away too beautiful far away places.

7. shy says:

Thanks sooooooooooo much you just made my year. Seriously cant wait for the rest of your books to come out im stsrting to memorize your books ive read them so much. Just cant get enough.

8. Ishita Thakur says:

Hello My name is Ishita

I’m a bit confuses to read Reunited first or Reignited. Could you please help me I’m in love with the reawakened series. I read both reawakened and recreated in 2 days.

Hope you have great day!!

9. Audrey says:

Hi, I was rereading reunited and I noticed a mistake where on page. 14 it says ‘perhaps the knives?’ The Irish fairy suggested. Later though, on page 18 she thinks ‘an Irish fairy. Sure. Why not’ as if she is confused and doesn’t believe that even though she already knows it. Also,I was wondering if you would make a sequel series because I finished rereading it and feel as if I can’t read anything else but that any more and I wish It was a movie I have a lot of questions and as I told my friend I like basically every book so if i like this as one of the best it must be good. I really can’t stop reading it. Please think about at least making one more sequel to the series. Thank you for your time anyway.